Confrontation

Would it be, could it be, possible, for people – regular humans to tell each other if they have a problem? Whether it be with that person or something they said or did, or just in general. Secondhand information sucks. I want face to face conversation. Do you avoid it? If so, why? I am so much closer with the people who have the cajones to get in my face. Deep thoughts….

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Confrontation

1. cynthia says:

I totally agree!!! I have had a recent situation that the person just not want to answer questions I asked and I had to drag answers out and I thought this person would have the decentcy to confront the situation and have someone else drag out true feelings…..

2. Allison says:

Unforunatley I’ve had the pleasure to be surrounded by a few people in my life who live that way (confrontational). I find people like that selfish and pretty much just sensitive. There the people that confront you but yet they themselves can not be confronted.

3. Allison says:

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

4. brandt says:

I have to agree with allison (as a generalization) the confrontational type tend to be the “school bully” type as well. It seems that they often love to share your flaws with you, but they themselves cannot possibly be flawed. I probably fall into this catagory sometimes, I try not to though… It takes a strong person to have the “cajones” that you speak of and still be able to maintain some humility in their own life..That is all

5. Martha says:

I guess my initial thoughts were, if people are unhappy with how something is going, they should share that with the people that can make changes. I just get tired of finding out information or about the way people feel secondhand. I suppose my point is really that if you can’t speak with the person about issues you have with them, them keep you mouth shut. I know there has to be a person that you can vent to and confide in- but then I guess it is up to hat person to zip it, too. I am not lobbying for people to jam everything down you throat. But it is a lot easier to connect with people if you get their feeling from them, rather than through the grapevine. I’m just rambling now…sorry.

6. Allison says:

No, I agree with that. I’m a firm believer that every person needs a friend they can say anything to. Speak your mind without explaining. But it’s also extremly important the two understand that commitment. I know for me I love that friendship I have and would do anything to protect it.