Here’s where we are staying

Hilton Times Square

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Here’s where we are staying

1. kristi says:

Good thing you aren’t driving there or renting a car! Did you see how much parking is? Sheesh!
    Remember to check out the “New York Apple” tours. They probably have a website.

2. JaredB says:

Ya, we are not getting a car since it’s pretty useless downtown (from what I hear).

3. ma ma j says:

did you decide to go to niagra falls? i got mixed reviews. randy and i would do it, but we would get a car and drive. that would be more than worth the money. if we were just going to do a fly by, probably not.

4. dr. stryker says:

niagra falls was the single biggest disappointment of my life. period. hands down. it just plain sucks. certainly not worth the drive.

5. dr. stryker says:

oh and say hi to all the “hookers on times square.” what night of the week are you going to the big show?

6. JaredB says:

We will be at the show Tuesday night.

I think I am definitely leaning strongly to the no Niagra Falls thing, just because it would take so much time out of the trip. Even though I think I would enjoy seeing it, I don’t think I’d go out of my way that far. We only have six days, and I don’t really want to spend one of them to go see a big waterfall (granted, it’s a very big one, but still). Kind of like going to see the Grand Canyon for me: if you’re passing by then it’s definitely worth a stop, but not a special out of the way trip.

7. dr. stryker says:

thing is, niagra isn’t really a very big waterfall. i mean, it’s bigwide, but anyone of the many waterfalls in yosemite valley are much more exciting. i just remember seeing them and thinking, “that’s it?” the grand canyon is definitely worth the trip. so is just about every national park out there.