12 Hours To Go

We are leaving on a jet plane. I’ve got my “airborne” and my Nano…I’m set. We are gonna have fun. Pray for my kids to be good. We’ll post pictures as we get them.

This entry was posted in Family, General. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to 12 Hours To Go

1. kristi says:

HAVE FUN YOU GUYS!!!!! We’ll miss you! Don’t worry about your kiddies- they will be in good hands.
    We’ll pray for your safe travel. Love you!

2. ma ma j says:

don’t forget. we want the picture of the tarantula. first things first.

3. dr. stryker says:

someone share what this tarantula thing is all about. i hate being out of the loop!

4. ma ma j says:

We went on our yearly fall drive up hwy 33 last weekend. The kids were throwing big rocks into the riverbottom. (By kids I mean, Jared, Randy, Nate, Nick not to mention Christian, Blake, Riley, Emma and Levi.) One big rock was dislodged and out from underneath crawled a big huge tarantuala. Jared’s phone was the only digital camera we had, so he said he would put a picture of it up on his or Martha’s blog.

Sorry, not a very exciting story. But it was pretty exciting when we found it! Randy Sr. touched it. We saw 2 more crossing the road as we traveled home, also. Must be a good year for the furry 8 leggers.

5. kristi says:

Squish em! Squish em all!

Wait a sec….did you say that you saw them crossing the road on the way home and Randy Sr actually did not hit them????

6. dr. stryker says:

neat. i spider sat a tarantuala for a few months. it was pretty cool for the first couple weeks, but once the excitement about the fact that they’re a big creapy spider and they walk cool was over, he was pretty boring.

7. ma ma j says:

Yeah. They’re not really great entertainment. They are a little more fun in the wild though. And no, Kristi, Randy is reformed. No more road-killing for him. I did detect a little swerve in the tires, but he missed or repented before actually doing the deed.