Lights

Seeing others as God sees them. Is it even possible?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Lights

1. ma ma j says:

Of course not. We can’t see everything. But we can at least acknowledge that fact as we pass our judgements on others.

Why do you ask? ;)

2. JaredB says:

I think that it is possible to some degree, maybe not completely, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try – try not to pass judgments on others, etc.

3. kristi says:

No, it’s not possible because God alone knows every single little thing (good and bad) about a person. And he loves us anyway!
    But that lady who cut us off in the van the other night and almost made Randy Sr crash into them (just to get to KMART!!!!), well, I am POSITIVE I did not see that person the same way God sees them. He loves that woman, and I just wanted to get out and strangle her. It was not possible in my humaness to see that person as God sees her in that moment. Who knows, she may be a really nice person. I’ll never know.

4. JaredB says:

That’s a choice that we make though. Like I said, we’ll never be able to do it completely (the way God does) but we can make the choice to think differently in spite of our humanness.

5. Martha says:

It’s hard not to be frustrated with humanness.

6. ma ma j says:

I was just kidding about passing judgments. I was facitiously meaningthat we have no right to do so. FYI, and “just so you know”! I guess sarcasm doesn’t come through the computer as easily as it does through tone of voice.

7. JaredB says:

Ah, gotcha – I should have picked up on that.